Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Almost Christmas Break....Ahhhhhh!

The students have actually been quite well behaved as the days before Christmas count down. I often wonder what I was really like at their age... I'm sure my memory remembers me more perfect than I actually was... oh my! The two photos are little crafts one of the other 5th grade teachers helped them do... I do the music, she does the art....which really works for me. Because I'm in a portable, I have to find creative ways of displaying their creations... Here's to the construction paper Pointsettias and the colored lamps made with Karo Syrup and food coloring! Luckily the teacher had learned over the years how to minimize the sticky mess and the kids loved licking their fingers. It was not recommended but after one person did the rest followed! Oh those days adventurous days of childhood!

No comments: