Friday, March 6, 2015

Learning New Things

I've spent the last few days watching and listening to uplifting messages. One of those messages was a webinar, a "how-to" for something I've been wanting to learn... Better Blogging! Funny how I've always used this blog more as a journal and even declared that several times. I could have had years of experience under my belt if I'd been a little more diligent and seen the potential for influence. I suppose there is a time. and a season for all things. A while back, in our earliest Facebook days, the simple profile had a question about goals or life philosophy or something along those lines. For several years it read, "We want to change the world and we are just crazy enough to believe we can!" I took that down for a while... it's still not on the page but the flame of belief and an idea are now reignited in my soul! That's the surprise! More to come...

No comments: